EATON 5SC 500 - 1500VA Tower
Eaton 5SC UPS provides line-interactive, affordable and reliable protection for small business servers. Complementing our range of industry leading UPSs, the 5SC includes an LCD interface for real-time status and measurements, and provides sinewave output for compatibility with today’s most sensitive IT equipment.
- LCD interface clearly shows key information
- Sinewave output for compatibility with today’s small business servers
- Compact design for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines etc.) and up to eight outlets for better flexibility
- Reliable, long-lasting UPS with patented ABM technology that increases battery service life by up to 50%
- Serial and USB ports are HID compliant for automatic integration into major OS (Windows/MacOS/Linux)
- Eaton Intelligent Power software® delivered as standard is compatible with all major operating systems
Easily manageable UPS
• The new LCD interface provides clear status of the UPS key parameters such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm and sensitivity.
• The 5SC offers USB, serial, and relay connectivity. USB port is HID compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
• Eaton Intelligent Power Protector ® (IPP) software delivered as standard, can be used as point to point power management (USB/Serial) or Network based using IPP as a proxy.
Reliable power protection
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5SC provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Buck and Boost operation corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation, without the use of batteries, and ensures consistent input voltage to the loads protected.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• Small size for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines etc.) and up to eight outlets for better flexibility!
• Adjustable input waveform sensitivity to adapt the UPS to specific environment (like Genset).
• Easy battery replacement from front panel to extend UPS life.
Ideal for protecting:
• Tower Servers
• NAS, Network equipment
• ATMs, Ticket machines, Kiosks
Power Rating: 500 - 1500 VA
Voltage: 220 - 240 Vac
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Product Series: EATON
|Power Capacity||500 - 1500|
Want to learn more about our products?
We will be pleased to personally advise you.
+41 44 838 11 77