EATON Ellipse PRO 550 - 1600VA Tower
The Eaton Ellipse PRO 650–1600VA is a line interactive UPS specifically developed to protect workstations running demanding applications. The Ellipse PRO features an LCD display for real-time status and measurements. It also features EcoControl power outlets, which enable energy savings up to 20 percent and Advanced Surge Reduction (ASR) that complies fully with the requirements of the IEC 616431-1 standard.
- LCD display for real-time status and measurements
- Delivers clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR, with buck and boost)
- EcoControl function helps you save up to 20% energy compared to previous generation UPSs
- Includes a high performance surge-protection device which complies with IEC 61643-1 standard
- Up to 8 outlets to connect your PC & peripherals
- Convenient extra-flat design for easy installation in any office environment
- USB port & Eaton UPS Companion software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and easy configuration of UPS settings
- Protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines
Energy-saving power protection for workstations
• The LCD screen on the Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS provides clear information on its status and measurements. It also allows easy configuration of UPS settings.
• The EcoControl function, which automatically disables peripherals when the master device is turned off, can cut energy consumption by as much as 20%.
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations, meaning you can continue working through brownouts and overvoltages without using the
• The Ellipse PRO includes a high performance surge-protection device that complies with IEC 61643-1. This device also protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines.
Easy integration and installation
• The Ellipse PRO comes with either four (650/850 models) or eight (1200/1600 models) Schuko (DIN) or French (FR) sockets for easy connection to most common computer configurations with peripherals. IEC models are also available.
• The Ellipse PRO’s extra-flat design makes it easy to install in any office environment: installation options include vertical box format, below the desk, horizontally under a monitor, 19” rack-mounted (optional 2U kit) and wall-mounted (optional kit).
• The Ellipse PRO is equipped with a USB port and comes complete with a USB cable and Eaton UPS Companion software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and easy configuration of UPS settings.
Power Rating: 650 - 1600 VA
Voltage: 220 - 240 Vac
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Configuration: Tower / Wall / 19"
Product Series: EATON
|Power Capacity||650 - 1600|
Want to learn more about our products?
We will be pleased to personally advise you.
+41 44 838 11 77