Wireless humidity/temperature logger 915 MHz (US version) with battery monitoring.
Both the ROTRONIC HW4 software and one of the available RF adapters are required to program the data logger, and to retrieve / analyze the data. HW4 can also be used to display and record data in real time on a PC or laptop. Each RF adapter can connect up to 100 loggers (wireless RF network). Both the HW4 software and data loggers are FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible. A validated version of the HW4 software is available.
Phamaceutical and food industries, meteorology, environmental engineering, museums/glass cabinets, monitoring of storerooms, mechanical engineering, chemical industry, research and development
- Digital probe input for connection of all ROTRONIC HygroClip2 probes
- Probes can be interchanged without further adjustment
- Transmission distance: up to 100 m
- Integrated battery monitoring (HL-RC only)
- Operating range: -40...85 °C
- High storage capacity: up to 175,000 measured values with serial number, time and date
- Flash memory for data security in the case of power failures
- Long-term recording up to 6 years without battery replacement
- Data security: PIN for activation and data access
- Plastic housing, white, IP65
|Operating range||-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Power supply / Power consumption||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) battery 2400 mAh|
|Number of probe inputs||1|
|Memory size||2,048 KB of approximately 500,000 readings, non-volatile, even during a power outage|
|Exploitation software||ROTRONIC HW4|
|Probe adjustment by software||Yes, with service cable|
|Data logging||175’000 measured values with serial number, time and date|
|User information||from Software HW4 (devicemanager)|
|Data processing via HW4||Yes|
|Device Protection by password||Yes|
|External datalogging||via software HW4 / PC|
|Choice of Battery / rechargeable battery||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) Battery 2400 mAh (Exchangeable)|
|Communication interfaces||LAN interface / USB dongle / GPRS logger|
|IP protection rating||IP65|
|FDA/GAMP compatibility||FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible|
|Dimensions||140 x Ø 20 mm|
Want to learn more about our products?
We will be pleased to personally advise you.
+41 44 838 11 44