Wireless temperature logger 915 MHz (US version) with battery monitoring.
Both the ROTRONIC HW4 software and one of the available RF adapters are required to program the data logger, and to retrieve / analyze the data. HW4 can also be used to display and record data in real time on a PC or laptop. Each RF adapter can connect up to 100 loggers (wireless RF network). Both the HW4 software and data loggers are FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible. A validated version of the HW4 software is available.
Phamaceutical and food industries, meteorology, environmental engineering, museums/glass cabinets, monitoring of storerooms, mechanical engineering, chemical industry, research and development
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 K at 0 °C
- Temperature operating range: -40...+85 °C
- Integrated battery monitoring (HL-RC only)
- High storage capacity: up to 300,000 measured values with serial number, time and date
- Flash memory for data security in the event of power failures
- Long-term recording up to 6 years without battery replacement
- Transmission distance: up to 300 m (free field) with remote probe, 100 m with integrated temperature probe
- Data security: PIN for activation and data access
- Plastic housing, white, IP69 (submersible)
|Operating range||-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Accuracy at 23 ±5 °C||± 0.1 K at 0 °C|
|Measuring range with integrated probe||-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Power supply / Power consumption||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) battery 2400 mAh|
|Temperature sensor||PT1000 (metal point at the end of case)|
|Memory size||2,048 KB of approximately 500,000 readings, non-volatile, even during a power outage|
|Exploitation software||ROTRONIC HW4|
|Data logging||300’000 measured values with serial number, time and date|
|User information||from Software HW4 (devicemanager)|
|Data processing via HW4||Yes|
|Device Protection by password||Yes|
|Choice of Battery / rechargeable battery||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) Battery 2400 mAh (Exchangeable)|
|Communication interfaces||LAN interface / USB dongle / GPRS logger|
|IP protection rating||IP69 (submersible)|
|FDA/GAMP compatibility||FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible|
|Dimensions||140 x Ø 20 mm|
Want to learn more about our products?
We will be pleased to personally advise you.
+41 44 838 11 44