LAN interface with standard antenna.
Using an existing Ethernet infrastructure and the wireless interface, remote data loggers can be accessed from any networked PC. The connection between the PC and the remote wireless logger is made by the LAN Interface.
• Manages up to 100 digital wireless data loggers
• Improved reception performance compared with the USB wireless adapter
• Network connection: RJ-45 connector at a 100 Mbps Ethernet LAN
• Communication: via TCP/IP protocol
• Wireless: SMA connector for of external antenna
• Radio frequencies: 433.92 MHz
• The use of the frequency 433.92 MHz is not permitted in the USA
• Configurable via web browser
• Housing material: aluminum
• Power supply via mains power adapter
|Operating range||-20…85 °C / 0...90 %rh|
|Power supply / Power consumption||230 VAC|
|Exploitation software||ROTRONIC HW4|
|Data processing via HW4||Yes|
|IP protection rating||IP20|
|Dimensions||30 mm x 130 mm x 80 mm|
Want to learn more about our products?
We will be pleased to personally advise you.
+41 44 838 11 44