Wireless temperature data logger (PT1000). Remote sensor with 30 cm cable USA version (915 MHz).
Phamaceutical and food industries, meteorology, environmental engineering, museums/glass cabinets, monitoring of storerooms, mechanical engineering, chemical industry, research and development
- PT1000 remote probe with 30 cm cable
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 °C at 0 °C
- Radio frequency: 915 MHz for best penetration through brickwork and walls
- The transmission frequency of 915 MHz is especially for the US market.
- High storage capacity: up to 300,000 measured values with serial number, time and date
- Flash memory for data security in the case of power failures
- Long-term recording up to 6 years without battery replacement possible
- Transmission distance with USB/LAN wireless adapter: up to 300 m (free field)
- Data security: PIN (for activation and data access)
- Temperature application range: -40 to + 85 °C
- Plastic housing, white, IP69 (submersible)
|Dimensions||140 x Ø 20 mm|
|Operating range||-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Accuracy at 23 ±5 °C||± 0.1 K at 0 °C|
|Measuring range with integrated probe||-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Power supply / Power consumption||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) battery 2400 mAh|
|Temperature sensor||Pt1000-cablesensor with brass cap Ø 5 mm|
|Memory size||2,048 KB of approximately 500,000 readings, non-volatile, even during a power outage|
|Exploitation software||ROTRONIC HW4|
|Data logging||300’000 measured values with serial number, time and date|
|User information||from Software HW4 (devicemanager)|
|Data processing via HW4||Yes|
|Device Protection by password||Yes|
|Choice of Battery / rechargeable battery||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) Battery 2400 mAh (Exchangeable)|
|Communication interfaces||LAN interface / USB dongle / GPRS logger|
|IP protection rating||IP69 (submersible)|
|FDA/GAMP compatibility||FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible|
Want to learn more about our products?
We will be pleased to personally advise you.
+41 44 838 11 44