MICHELL S8000 Remote High Precision Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
The S8000 Remote has all the great features of the other S8000 Series chilled mirror hygrometers, but with a convenient and compact remote sensor design.
The field-proven sensor boasts upgraded temperature control for extremely accurate dew-point measurement. Coupled with the standard ±0.1°C accuracy ambient temperature sensor, it provides fundamentally derived, high precision relative humidity readings necessary for validating the results of environmental tests.
- Remote sensor
- Open design allows remote sensor to be mounted into a sample flow or simply placed in an environment to be monitored
- -40 to +120°C dew-point range with ±0.1°C accuracy
- Data logging via USB, Ethernet or SD card
- 'FAST' guarantees frost formation below 0°C
- Sensor operates in pressures up to 20 bar
- Engine test cell monitoring – from commercial vehicle to high performance engines
- Environmental chamber verification for:
Precision HVAC control
- Lithium Ion battery manufacture