This 26 page ebook is designed to help improve your understanding of the science of humidity and ultimately will help you make a better measurement. The book covers these topics:
- What is humidity?
- Effects of pressure and temperature on relative humidity
- Capacitive sensor technology
- Wet bulb – dry bulb technology
- Other measurement technologies
- How to choose the right technology for your application
We ask for just a bit of registration information to enable downloading the ebook.
Click here to get the Humidity Theory eBook.