National Physical Lab (NPL) Guide to the Measurement of Humidity
Some would say this guide, published back in 1996, is still the definitive guide to understanding humidity and making a proper measurement of humidity. Rotronic has received special permission from NPL to offer this book at no cost to our website visitors.
‘A Guide to the Measurement of Humidity’ is a comprehensive, 68 page book covering all aspects of humidity and humidity measurement. Topics covered include:
- Concept, Terms and Definitions
- Significance of Temperature and Pressure
- Introduction to Methods for Measurement
- Selection of a Type of Hygrometer
- Performance and Calibration
- Recommended Practices
- Quality Assurance
- Sample calculations
Click here to download your copy.